It's official! If you apply for a tourist visa between March 5th and June 4th, the fee will be waived. U.S. tourists can travel to Thailand for 30 days with a valid passport without applying for a visa, but we were going to apply for one in case they gave us crap about having a one-way ticket. Now we may as well apply for the 60 day, even if we end up traveling out of the country before then. The waiver is only good for tourist visas and does not apply to non-immigrant and work visas. We will eventually have to apply for the non-immigrant visa if we stay longer than 2 months.
I have a backup dream in which I never work again, and Logan becomes a cruise ship DJ. We can sail around the tropics, and I could learn to swim! I will settle for getting the UN job of my real dreams though. Call me, UN! I promise I'll be good to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment