I have some pretty good exterior pics as well, but I am slightly paranoid about people being able to figure out exactly where our place is. My cousin sent me our mailing address, so I feel some semblance of forward motion. Well, that and this impending ulcer I am getting must mean we're getting close!
In other news, we have been extremely busy, and I cannot wait to have my last day of work this week! We're applying for our visas on Tuesday because Monday the consulate is closed for Songkran (Thai New Year = 2552!). I would like to divulge more about Songkran, but there never seems to be enough internet time these days... so this may be my last post before the big move.
Wamp, wamp!
2 comments:
so what's the toilet situation like??
squatty-squat-squat?
The "Chicago you can go suck it" picture is the one that makes me miss you the most.
Post a Comment