
Lady Head Stainless Pins
By far one of my favorite pieces of packaging design.
Popular brand of matches.
I believe the emblem is based on the "Naga" that is supposed to live up in the Mekong.
Just last month mysterious fireballs were still being scene in the river. JING! JING!!
Prickly Heat
A Thai classic.
Perfect to keep you fresh and clean.
Also supplies a very distinctive scent.
Champoon Table Tennis Balls
Popular in Thailand. Even though the other side of the box proudly declares made in China.
On a side note:
Upon returning home I opened the box to find only four ping pong balls.
The box promises six. I think a youngster stole some balls when the old shop owner wasn't looking?
I can't leave out the bootlegs either.
Pooh is very popular over here. Though I doubt most of the Pooh items I see are legit.
This is a page of stickers from an activity set.
Tigger is magenta? The rabbit guy's ears are missing?
Pooh looks like a zombie? and all those polka dots.




1 comment:
I LOVE the pin packaging! I might have to repost!
Post a Comment