Monday, June 7, 2010

The Dog Ate My Homework

While our internet was down, we accomplished a massive tidying. We defrosted the freezer (out of necessity because we lost power during the mall fire), spring cleaned the hovel, and I finally organized all of the curriculum materials on my computer. I also just deleted all the photo albums uploaded in the past month after glossing over the term "syncing" on iPhoto. Starting to regret using iPhoto after years of putting it off.

Anyway, we were in Hanoi last week and took a mini-trip to beautiful Halong Bay and stayed on a junk ship. Logan rekindled his love of diving. More on that after I reconcile my relationship with iPhoto... so maybe never.

1 comment:

Nick Heywood said...

sandy love,

I just watched "lost boys" and thought of you; me and the coreys (at least those that aren't dead) miss you!

exile looks fun.