I've been working on a post about Cha Uat, but keep on getting stuck writing and re-writing it so it doesn't drown in a ranting pit-of-hate... which it will either way, but maybe I can get it down to a toe-dip-of-hate. Uuugh! At least I got the pictures uploaded.
Anyway, that was kind of stressing me out for no rational reason, then Log Blog started complaining that I wasn't blogging enough. What?! Sir, we are together like 20 hrs of every day if not more. If you need me to recount to you our days on the internuts, then we are not doing something right. But in all honesty, it is really sweet of him to be so... fanatical? Don't worry LoRider, you will always be my first (and for a long time only) bloggership. Blog follower? InterReader?
Okay, down to business! Just when I was about to go into super whine mode yesterday, we received our first piece of mail!!! Sweet glorious mail in English!
Matt let Logan know he was mailing something, but I pretended to forget so the actual arriving of the mail would be that much more exciting!
I have a chunk of food pictures to purge on here before it becomes too much, but I will save that for later tonight because I want to hit up the mall for some deals before class!
I know, my life is just that exciting.

1 comment:
Yay Mail!
Post a Comment