Monday, October 19, 2009

Hit or Miss

*acid shirt by C. Hudson

Logan's birthday was on Saturday, and this is pretty much how it went...
Pretty sparse, but we got a free bottle of cheap whisky out of it. Apparently, there was a 45min random drug test by officials the night before, so that may not have help the patronage. Who knows! Either way, a happy birthday week to my baby who is quickly turning into an old man.

We're off to Vientiane, Laos for the week. My parents and sisters are in town right now for my cousin's wedding on Sunday, so the next couple of weeks are going to be nutty.

Melissa and Nick didn't make it into the semi-finals for the trip to BKK, but it was a valiant effort on their part. I guess we'll just have to kick it on the beach by ourselves for the holidays. Yoshie, Mei, Isaac, where are you?!?!

I leave you with a random keyboard cover I was tempted to take possession of the other night...

No comments: