Thursday, December 3, 2009
Just Another Day in Booger Town...
Last week I decided it would be really cute if my kids sang "You Are My Sunshine" while wearing sun masks. I was going to parade them around to other teachers and get what I thought would be a really cute video. They even made the masks themselves! (And by "themselves," I mean "with heavy adult glue supervision.") Also, the Christmas assembly is coming up, so they need some practice singing in front of people. Of course I hit the button at the wrong time and just got this:
Logan thinks it's pretty precious, a snapshot of the tiny people voices I hear Monday through Friday. Maybe I'll try again next week when the pre-holiday slack attack hits, and I need a time killer. In the meantime, proof that they do in fact exist...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, sandy. it's nice to hear your voice.
Cute!
Post a Comment