THE YEAR OF PRETZEL CLUB
That Jolly Green Giant looks like Logan. And yes, real fur for the troll. And a little ladder to pet it.
Nick, that's the Hulk!!!
The troll definitely needs some hair... but perhaps some flowing ladies locks rather than traditional troll hair. Too much?
Hah and I just realized I totally missed the point of this! Yes, real hair (no matter how it looks) would be better than painted!
i am liking the added suggestions and will spend the weekend scouring the city for some locks of magical troll hair!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That Jolly Green Giant looks like Logan. And yes, real fur for the troll. And a little ladder to pet it.
Nick, that's the Hulk!!!
The troll definitely needs some hair... but perhaps some flowing ladies locks rather than traditional troll hair. Too much?
Hah and I just realized I totally missed the point of this! Yes, real hair (no matter how it looks) would be better than painted!
i am liking the added suggestions and will spend the weekend scouring the city for some locks of magical troll hair!
Post a Comment