| Day | Color of the Day | Planet | God of the Day |
| Sunday | red | Sun | Surya |
| Monday | yellow | Moon Chandra | Surya |
| Tuesday | pink | Mars | Mangala |
| Wednesday | green | Mercury | Budha |
| Thursday | orange | Jupiter | Brihaspati |
| Friday | blue | Venus | Shukra |
| Saturday | purple | Saturn | Shani |
Thai astrology emphasizes the connection between certain colors and the days of the week. If you're ever in Thailand, you will notice that on Mondays, many people will wear yellow. This is because the current king, Bhumibol Adulyadej (aka Rama IX) was born on a Monday, which corresponds with the color yellow.
I was born on a Thursday, so my color is orange. I Googled the god they listed for Thursday, Brihaspati, and retrieved the following images:



My personal favorite:

What's your birthday day and color?
Ok, I am getting bored typing all of this now, so I will save my post on Krung Thep and Songkran for next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment