We have all the cute colorful signs on the wall listing numbers, days of the week, and the months. There are also pictures of animals and various reference posters that are often used.
Did I mention we play lots of games and even win prizes? It’s pretty sweet. So while Sandy is stuck talking about how to get to the passport office or why you need a major credit card if you have no health insurance in Thailand. I’m playing Bingo, eating some fruit, listing to crazy stories while teachers draw on the dry erase board. Its pretty sweet and I’m actually learning Thai.
3 comments:
Get a cool lunch box to take there and demand nap time!
p.s. sucks for the missus
The classroom looks like your old living room in Chicago.
Haha -- you called it Oscar :) Logan is right at home I think!
Post a Comment